Outstanding teaching is an integral part of the Colour Placement System mission and we think it deserves significant recognition. The CPS Center of Excellence Award is an institutional acknowledgement of the significant work that our members have devoted to course planning and preparation; curriculum development and innovative teaching, advising, and mentoring.
These annual awards are open to all the Colour Placement System educators and centres.
What are the benefits?
- The CPS Centre of Excellence recognition is a confirmation of your quality of Course content, instruction and facilities.
- The establishment or members will have access to one to one sessions in our academy in the U.K .
- The establishment or member will be listed on the CPS website with their recognized course.
- The establishment or member will receive the Award and certificate.
How the CPS Center of Excellence Awards is adjudicated?
- The CPS will either make an inspection visit to confirm the standard of delivery of your course, or you are invited to submit student Feedback. Information is required about your workshops, design and display equipment, student’s work, studios, and student placement records.
the 2014 colour placement system award presented to HABIA Italy